Hurts is not a leader!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurts is not a leader!

He’s an emotionless loser and the team has quit on him as much as they quit on flower boy

Alright man come on.

If anything Hurts is a better leader than he is a QB.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      Alright man come on.

If anything Hurts is a better leader than he is a QB.
      Just had a flashback of people wanting Jeff Garcia as the main starter cuz he was so emotional.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Bro…did you see his block attempt on the play before the safety?

did you see his reaction to goedert on the sideline?

Comment

He's the QB for at least the next two seasons. The very least.

We know what he can do. Get the people in the building who can get him back to doing it. There's no upside in burying the kid.
          Last edited by The Duck; 01-16-2024, 12:17 AM.

Comment

I’d like to see him without a HS coaching staff first

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
              Bro…did you see his block attempt on the play before the safety?

did you see his reaction to goedert on the sideline?
              He has a bad knee and hand. Gainwell fucked that play up. Hurts ignored wide open tight ends all game, bitch about that but we don’t need QB1 to throw blocks.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

He has a bad knee and hand. Gainwell fucked that play up. Hurts ignored wide open tight ends all game, bitch about that but we don’t need QB1 to throw blocks.
                You’re probably right man but I just don’t give a shit at this moment. I’m sure I’ll see it differently in a few days/weeks but in my eyes he’s a fuckin bum right now

Comment

This shit show ain’t on Hurts

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

You’re probably right man but I just don’t give a shit at this moment. I’m sure I’ll see it differently in a few days/weeks but in my eyes he’s a fuckin bum right now
                    I’ve mentioned a theory on Facenutz once. Jalen is a coach’s son. So he doesn’t complain to the refs when there is a facemask or late hit. He doesn’t seem to question play calls. He is stoic, a deep thinker and leads by example.
                    Every loss this year, except the Jets game, was a loss because of a piss poor game plan. All on coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

This shit show ain’t on Hurts
                      Tonight had a lot to do with Hurts.

Comment

I’ve mentioned a theory on Facenutz once. Jalen is a coach’s son. So he doesn’t complain to the refs when there is a facemask or late hit. He doesn’t seem to question play calls. He is stoic, a deep thinker and leads by example.
                        Every loss this year, except the Jets game, was a loss because of a piss poor game plan. All on coaching.
                        The last series before the pick six in the Jets game was a coaching clusterfuck too.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Tonight had a lot to do with Hurts.
                          I agree with Art here - he was missing wide open Dallas all game. I think something else is going on. Jalen and Nick aren’t on friendly terms it seems and tbh it looks like the team quit on Nick. Ownership will keep their 250 million dollar QB over there HS coach who seemingly can’t coach without good coordinators or QB improvising every play.
                          Last edited by Williejay; 01-16-2024, 08:36 AM.

Comment

^^^^^^^^ This

Comment

Working...
                            X