• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The perfect storm of bad tackling

There's only a few reasons for it:
    a.) you don't have the skill to tackle
    b.) you're out of position to make a tackle
    c.) you're injured or rehabbing an injury and you're trying to protect your body and career
    d.) you've quit on the coach and the season and you don't see the point of putting your health at risk

I think we had a combo of all of these. There may be more reasons. Whatever they are, we had all of them. It was too ugly.

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
    There's only a few reasons for it:
    a.) you don't have the skill to tackle
    b.) you're out of position to make a tackle
    c.) you're injured or rehabbing an injury and you're trying to protect your body and career
    d.) you've quit on the coach and the season and you don't see the point of putting your health at risk

I think we had a combo of all of these. There may be more reasons. Whatever they are, we had all of them. It was too ugly.

Comment

Things really tanked when they went with Patricia. Before that they were merely shaky. After that they were one of the worst defenses I have ever seen. Maybe the worst Eagles defense I have seen.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        Things really tanked when they went with Patricia. Before that they were merely shaky. After that they were one of the worst defenses I have ever seen. Maybe the worst Eagles defense I have seen.
        I can't remember any NFL team that has looked this bad on defense. Poor tackling, guys running into each other, standing around doing nothing while thee play was still in progress. These things aren't even an issue in high school football. In those ways they've really regressed to Pee Wee level. Somewhere Paul Reubens is turning in his grave.

Comment

Patricia must be a real asshole.

Comment

Working...
          X