What would save Sirianni?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would save Sirianni?

Seriously. What would he say in a meeting with Lurie? Would he throw everyone under the bus? Would he throw HowLo under the bus?

Winning the game of horse?
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I've been saying for weeks it would be absurd to fire Sirianni; but it would no longer surprise me and sure wouldn't upset me.

There is a lot going on that we don't know - what Lurie does next will tell us something though.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        Seriously. What would he say in a meeting with Lurie? Would he throw everyone under the bus? Would he throw HowLo under the bus?
        One possibility: if Jalen was playing on a knee that required surgery all season. He can use the injury excuse. But Jalen doesn’t play defense so….
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          Like you said, Lurie was not just embarrassed, he's been continuously humiliated since the San Fransisco debacle. Humiliated on national TV, humiliated in the playoffs, humiliated on NFL Network, ESPN, and countless Youtube videos showing the most insane levels of coaching incompetence anyone had ever witnessed on an NFL team.

There's nothing Nick can say to save himself. He's gone.

Comment

Working...
          X