Let the heads Roll!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the heads Roll!

except Stoutland if he wants to stay here. Unless something crazy happens I think Siriani will still be here...Time will tell...Need to draft a Rt tackle...Need to buy 2 linebackers...we cant draft umm...and need a pass rushing DT or next year will look like the second half of this year.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

It's inconceivable to me that the thought of bringing Sirianni back could even be entertained for a fraction of a second.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
      It's inconceivable to me that the thought of bringing Sirianni back could even be entertained for a fraction of a second.
      Sirianni should be given two options: do we part ways by mutual agreement, or do we fire you?

Comment

if it is true that the FO thinks they know best, and just need a head coach to implement to implement what the organization wants...then I don't think Sirianni is going anywhere. Especially since all of the top names available will want to come in and build their own thing, while telling the FO to stay out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

if it is true that the FO thinks they know best, and just need a head coach to implement to implement what the organization wants...then I don't think Sirianni is going anywhere. Especially since all of the top names available will want to come in and build their own thing, while telling the FO to stay out of the way.
          id be ok with river boat Ron coming in to run the defense...Its Obvious that Nick can't do all 3 jobs...and his OC wasn't worth his weight in spit.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

id be ok with river boat Ron coming in to run the defense...Its Obvious that Nick can't do all 3 jobs...and his OC wasn't worth his weight in spit.
            One of two things is true:

1) the Eagles’ high school offense is Nick Sirianni’s offense.
            2) the Eagles’ high school offense is Brian Johnson’s, and Nick Sirianni was completely incapable of doing anything about it.

Either way, he can’t be brought back.

Comment

One of two things is true:

1) the Eagles’ high school offense is Nick Sirianni’s offense.
              2) the Eagles’ high school offense is Brian Johnson’s, and Nick Sirianni was completely incapable of doing anything about it.

Either way, he can’t be brought back.
              its not up to us
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                except Stoutland if he wants to stay here. Unless something crazy happens I think Siriani will still be here...Time will tell...Need to draft a Rt tackle...Need to buy 2 linebackers...we cant draft umm...and need a pass rushing DT or next year will look like the second half of this year.
                Pretty sure we need an entire secondary as well lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Pretty sure we need an entire secondary as well lol
                  I was pounding the table for Budda Baker...then we need to send Bradberry packing and slay has 2 years left....we need so much help
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                  X