I want a coach that calls his own plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a coach that calls his own plays

You know like a real “offensive minded” coach would.

no BB, no vrabel, no harbaugh.

give me an adult in the room who will bring his own offense and call his own plays so we aren’t playing this bullshit coordinator carousel every year.

Bobby slowik is at the top of my list.

Ben Johnson and the Bucs OC deserve a look as well.

also want to add fuck nick sirianni for wasting this years team. I have been apathetic towards this team for the better part of two months. Today I woke up angry and it won’t go away until that moron is fired into the fucking sun.

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
    You know like a real “offensive minded” coach would.

no BB, no vrabel, no harbaugh.

give me an adult in the room who will bring his own offense and call his own plays so we aren’t playing this bullshit coordinator carousel every year.

Bobby slowik is at the top of my list.

Ben Johnson and the Bucs OC deserve a look as well.

also want to add fuck nick sirianni for wasting this years team. I have been apathetic towards this team for the better part of two months. Today I woke up angry and it won’t go away until that moron is fired into the fucking sun.

I agree. We (them), need to interview Bobby Slow(c).
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Ben Johnson for me

Comment

This offense is way easier to fix than the defense. Non-retarded play calling and some real NFL level practices and film study would do wonders for the unit.

The defense, OTOH, needs a complete overhaul. Talent, scheme, attitude, everything. I'd rather have a real D man overseeing that massive undertaking.

A defensive minded HC would also see the value in running the football more than 8 fucking times in a playoff game.

More than anything, I despise having a soft, no-tackling, pushover defense. It's as antithetical to Philly as mustard and Swiss on a cheesesteak.

Edited to add: If they can bring in a HC washout like Rivera who's content to take over the defense and stay put for a few years, I'd also be fine with Ben-not-Brian Johnson or Slowak.
        Last edited by The Duck; 01-16-2024, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X