Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This team didn’t even show fundamentals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team didn’t even show fundamentals.

The defense couldn’t tackle, play zone, or locate the ball while it’s in the air.

Receivers couldn’t block during a screen, running backs couldn’t pick up the blitz. Receivers and tight ends are terrible at getting open once the play broke down. Jalen didn’t show that he was able to get to progression 3 or 4.

All on coaching.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

One play in particular, I saw Quez, I believe, just stopped his route cold on the sidelines when #1 had to scramble from the blitz. MF was too lazy to try and get to the middle of the field to offer an option to our QB under duress.. Fuck'em all.. I quit watching mid way through the 4th and unloaded the dishwasher instead. Nick better fire all of his coordinators STAT. This team is rotten to the core at present.

Comment

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
      One play in particular, I saw Quez, I believe, just stopped his route cold on the sidelines when #1 had to scramble from the blitz. MF was too lazy to try and get to the middle of the field to offer an option to our QB under duress.. Fuck'em all.. I quit watching mid way through the 4th and unloaded the dishwasher instead. Nick better fire all of his coordinators STAT. This team is rotten to the core at present.
      hey TD,,,hows you doing Bro! happy new year to ya's
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Yo Trent Happy New Year to you too. Doing good despite this season clusterfuck.... Beisbol is just a month away....

Comment

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
          Yo Trent Happy New Year to you too. Doing good despite this season clusterfuck.... Beisbol is just a month away....
          enjoy the Phills Bro..I know you will be at some games this year...Hope everyone in the Fam is doing well!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

The team broke almost all coach's core values. Connect: rumors of infighting, and in general didn't seem like a connected group that liked one another. Compete: self explanatory. Football IQ: this team got dumb,and fast...and I think most of that is coaching, and piss poor situational play calling. Fundamentals: i do wonder if the soft practices are a Lurie thing to protect assets....but it showed in the form of tackling, effort, and the defense not being able to pursuit the ball

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
              The team broke almost all coach's core values. Connect: rumors of infighting, and in general didn't seem like a connected group that liked one another. Compete: self explanatory. Football IQ: this team got dumb,and fast...and I think most of that is coaching, and piss poor situational play calling. Fundamentals: i do wonder if the soft practices are a Lurie thing to protect assets....but it showed in the form of tackling, effort, and the defense not being able to pursuit the ball
              Goedert snapping on Hurts was shocking. Dude seems like the ultimate team guy and went after his QB. Wonder if there is something more there like are some players getting sick of this laxidasical, zero emotion I'll sit on the sideline by myself like a recluse attitude? Not sure a lot of players get pissed during games but that was really animated.
              Last edited by Spartan92; 01-16-2024, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Goedert snapping on Hurts was shocking. Dude seems like the ultimate team guy and went after his QB. Wonder if there is something more there like are some players getting sick of this laxidasical, zero emotion I'll sit on the sideline by myself like a recluse attitude? Not sure a lot of players get pissed during games but that was really animated.
                he did clear it up later and said he was taking blame for something he did, and it wasn't as tense as it looked. but the point remains - there has been a lot of smoke about players not getting along and those rumors seem supported by their effort and body language on the field(which is why "Connect" isn't just some high school harry BS core value, it actually helps).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

he did clear it up later and said he was taking blame for something he did, and it wasn't as tense as it looked. but the point remains - there has been a lot of smoke about players not getting along and those rumors seem supported by their effort and body language on the field(which is why "Connect" isn't just some high school harry BS core value, it actually helps).
                  Ya I agree with the "connected" theory. As it refers to Goedert I'm just putting it out there he is trying to walk the action back a bit to cool things down in the media. No way no how his reaction was to him making a mistake he clearly pointed straight at 1 and went off. Think 88 just trying to be a team guy. Either way there is some disconnect in that locker room and if Kelce had even 1% thought of running it back another year he looked around at that shit show and said fuck this lol
                  Last edited by Spartan92; 01-16-2024, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X