Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Hurts or any of these stiffs have….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Hurts or any of these stiffs have….

…..any shame over sending Jason Kelce out like this?

Good question. If I'm being honest it's one of the things that's been eating me up the most about that game. If they're going to lose and it's season over (and career over for Jason), for God's sake at least go out with some heart. I think it's fair to say that us Philadelphia sports fans of course don't expect to be able to win them all, but if you go down, you'd better go down swinging. Nothing will draw the ire and the boos of us more than when we see our team lay down like they did. I'm still sick over the "tackling" in that game. They just gave up.

Kelce will go down as one of my favorite Eagles ever and I will never forget him in the Mummers outfit giving that legendary speech on the steps of the Art Museum, but he deserved to go out better than that.
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Not at all
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
      X