Jeff McLane says Lurie has made no decision on Sirianni yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff McLane says Lurie has made no decision on Sirianni yet

He notes that Lurie went into the post season meeting with Pederson in 2020 intending to keep Pederson, but changed his mind after not being satisfied with Pederson's choices for the rest of the coaching staff.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I think if he goes in feeding Lurie a bunch of bullshit he will walk out unemployed.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      I think if he goes in feeding Lurie a bunch of bullshit he will walk out unemployed.
      If Nick's future in Philadelphia is dependent on him giving Lurie the right answers for why the team collapsed, Nick has no future in Philadelphia. He can't talk himself out of what just happened.

If Sirianni were coming back, somebody in the FO would have leaked it to the media already to cool off the mobs calling for his head. He's a goner.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

He's a goner.
        please god get this man out of Philly.

Comment

He can only speak in sports cliches. Lurie will see through the bullshit.

Siri doesn’t call offensive or defensive plays in real time. So your primary focus is to establish a game plan and motivate players. F fucking minus is his grade.

“SIT YOUR ASS DOWN! COFFEE IS FOR CLOSERS!”
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Where did you learn your trade, you stupid fucking cunt? Who told you you could work with men?

Comment

What you’re hired for is to help us. Does that seem clear to you? To help us, not to fuck us up, to help those who are going out there to try to earn a living. You fairy.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                What you’re hired for is to help us. Does that seem clear to you? To help us, not to fuck us up, to help those who are going out there to try to earn a living. You fairy.
                “A- always
                B- Be
                C- coaching

ALWAYS BE COACHING!”

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I don't care whose nephew you are, who you know, whose dick you're sucking on, you're going out. I swear to you, you're going.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                    He notes that Lurie went into the post season meeting with Pederson in 2020 intending to keep Pederson, but changed his mind after not being satisfied with Pederson's choices for the rest of the coaching staff.
                    I think the same scenario will play out this year. In 2021,I think the front office chose Gannon, and Nick chose Steichen. When those two left, they had faith in Nick to hire the next two...understandably he promoted the QB coach; but botched the DC including the mid-season desperation demotion.

With better timing this year can Sirianni come up with, or accept Lurie's recommendation for the new OC/DC?

Comment

What the hell are you? You're a fucking secretary. Fuck you! That's my message to ya: fuck you and you can kiss my ass and if you don't like it baby I'm going across the street to Belichick period! Fuck you

Comment

You mean the board? You mean, you mean on the board? Sirianni's fucked on the board. I can't... I can't... I can't... my mind must be in other places cause I can't uh...
                        Last edited by George Aaronow; 01-17-2024, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Hey Siri. As you all know, first prize is a Super Bowl Ring. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired. Get the picture? You laughing now? You got the best offensive line in football. Me and my lovely wife paid good money to get them so you can run the ball. If You can't run the ball with the players you're given, then you’ll never win shit! You ARE shit! Hit the bricks, pal, and beat it 'cause you are going OUT!

Comment

Working...
                          X