Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anybody with a team still in the playoffs the Eagles might wat to poach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anybody with a team still in the playoffs the Eagles might wat to poach?

?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Everyone team left in the playoffs including the teams that just got eliminated except the Cowboys I will take any OC or DC from those teams over these bums.

Comment

Slowik would be my choice

Comment

Bobby Slow
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Denard Wilson could be a potential DC candidate. But Nick let him go last year, so that could be dicey if he's staying.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            Denard Wilson could be a potential DC candidate. But Nick let him go last year, so that could be dicey if he's staying.
            Another thing to add to the long list of failures for flower boy

Comment

Joe Brady could be another one (in addition to Slowik)

Comment

Working...
              X