Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raven v. Houston. The line judge on the Houston side line

Is consistently marking the ball in favor of the Ravens. He’s way off

Both defense's are really really good. This is a good game to watch. I hope Texans pull it off

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
      Both defense's are really really good. This is a good game to watch. I hope Texans pull it off
      Texans second quarter defense was phenomenal.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Not so much in the 2nd half…
        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
          Not so much in the 2nd half…
          Nope, blitz didn’t work second half. Baltimore adjusted at halftime on how to deal with the blitz. That’s what coaches do. Meanwhile in Philly….
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
          X