Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COOTER?

WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

It’s just going to be another year of new terminology, new scheme, new players, yada yada yada yada blah blah blah

Comment

I said it all along. Cooter was the real mastermind in Indy.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        I said it all along. Cooter was the real mastermind in Indy.
        You called it!

But how do the Eagles lure a guy who already has an OC job, unless it's for HC?
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

You called it!

But how do the Eagles lure a guy who already has an OC job, unless it's for HC?
          That’s a good question. Cooter could be interested because in the opportunity to call plays, but I think Indy could block him from interviewing since it’s a lateral move.

Comment

That’s a good question. Cooter could be interested because in the opportunity to call plays, but I think Indy could block him from interviewing since it’s a lateral move.
            I believe that’s correct. Block works for in kind moves. But, they could get around it by offering “Assistant HC.”
            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

That's it. If they get him, it's because they're giving him a degree of control that he doesn't have in Indy. Over an offense that's considerably more loaded than what he has now.

It will also be a stepping stone to a HC position.

Indy could block it, but if this is really in the works, Lurie probably cleared it with them before going too far down this road.

And yes, you've been calling it all year. Curious what you saw in the guy and what we should expect.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

That's it. If they get him, it's because they're giving him a degree of control that he doesn't have in Indy. Over an offense that's considerably more loaded than what he has now.

It will also be a stepping stone to a HC position.

Indy could block it, but if this is really in the works, Lurie probably cleared it with them before going too far down this road.

And yes, you've been calling it all year. Curious what you saw in the guy and what we should expect.
                LOL that was just a joke about him being the latest "real mastermind" in this Eagles/Colts HC/OC cycle.

I've seen some smart people say he'd be a good hire. We'll see.

Comment

LOL that was just a joke about him being the latest "real mastermind" in this Eagles/Colts HC/OC cycle.

I've seen some smart people say he'd be a good hire. We'll see.
                  As long as he knows he’ll always be one bad half away from being Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel.

Comment

I’m going to go there and say it’s just bringing in another cooter to the organization.

Comment

Working...
                    X