Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles interviewing Riverboat Ron

Not a jerruh

I like this - Riverboat is a good DC but we have personell issues. Bradberry is trash and we need LBs - I expect Slay to be bad next year because 34 year old CB . Need Howie to really show up for the draft and FA.

Comment

I can get on board with this....good DC...draft has to be all about defense

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
        I can get on board with this....good DC...draft has to be all about defense
        Think we can get out of this Bradberry contract or he was just bad because the coaching?

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post

Think we can get out of this Bradberry contract or he was just bad because the coaching?
          If any coach taught or encouraged him to tackle like that, it’s grounds for execution.
          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Nothing like having your replacement running half the team. Hire Frank R as OC and put Nick in charge of getting the doughnuts for the staff meetings.

Comment

Im on bored with this
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post

Bradberry needs have his belongings boxed up and then placed on the curb outside of the facility. He hasn’t been the same since that bullshit holding call in the SB.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                X