No announcement yet.

So this is how it’s going go, isn’t it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this is how it’s going go, isn’t it?

Sirianni isn’t getting within 500 yards of a journalist until after the OC and the DC are settled and then he’ll sit for a press conference - which he is mandated by the league to do - and it’ll be kumbaya, we’re looking forward and not looking back, there’s a lot of optimism, I believe Lurie and HowLo have faith in me, yada yada.

Cut out the cancer ridden organs, but the tumor remains. With a big fucking smirk on his face.

My optimism will be that we've seen Sirianni have success with good coordinators(and really some might not even call Gannon "good"). Also the organization has a decent track record of hiring assistant coaches, even though they completely whiffed last year, I am hoping that with better timing this offseason they can put together a good staff.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      , we’re looking forward and not looking back, there’s a lot of optimism, I believe Lurie and HowLo have faith in me, yada yada..
      I said this in another thread. After the meeting Sirianni will be serving their breakfast on a daily basis out of his pockets

Comment

Working...
      X