Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People like Sirianni who say "right?" after everything

snipped
    "When someone immediately follows a statement with "right?”. The worst offenders do this after just about everything they say. They aren't asking a question. They aren’t seeking feedback from the listener. They are implying that what they just said is correct and that the listener is already in agreement with them—without giving the listener a chance to respond. It is the most disingenuous of all verbal crutches and reveals both the arrogance and insecurity of the speaker."

Or, like me, he could be autistic. Look at the evidence: inappropriate affect (the shit eating grin), me first thinking, inflexibility, must do things his way and dismisses alternatives out of hand, creature of routine.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      Or, like me, he could be autistic. Look at the evidence: inappropriate affect (the shit eating grin), me first thinking, inflexibility, must do things his way and dismisses alternatives out of hand, creature of routine.
      You forgot cigar smoking. LOL
      All I know is your memory, intellect, and sense of humor are top notch. We can work with that.

Comment

there is also "you know what I mean"
        I have been guilty of that one in my younger days.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          I’ve always thought of you as an idiot savant way more than an idiot.

Comment

I hate Howie.

Comment

Better than "uh uh" and "have to do a better job there"
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                Better than "uh uh" and "have to do a better job there"
                Right?

Comment

Working...
                X