So one thing I come away with is…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So one thing I come away with is…

…..they were counting on Nakobe Dean to come in and play well and obviously he sucked.

Yeah starting to think he's definitely a C bordering on B

Comment

Small, slow and injured. But his intangibles are off the chart. The Georgia guys might have been a tad overrated. They did kill TCU though.

Comment

You guys are burying the kid way too fast. He's 23, with all of four NFL starts.

You can't bank on a third round pick coming off a Lisfranc sprain (fortunately not a fracture, like Duce's injury in 2000), I get that, but I wouldn't be so quick to give up on him either. He was the best player on the defense against Washington (low bar, I know), and he was on pace to be the team's leading tackler by far, if you project his numbers over 17 games. And that's assuming he doesn't get better in his first season as a starter over the course of the year. He looked lost in coverage at times, but he sure as hell isn't slow. And if you go back and watch the tape, he actually tackles people, unlike the matadors we were sending out there for the last two months of the season.

Comment

Working...
        X