So Nick’s role now is…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Nick’s role now is…

Being in charge of the organization’s five core values? This press conference is worse than his first. He took the fall for the DC change and now looks so weak no player will respect him. When asked what his role would be he said he might sit in a few defensive meetings but really protect the core values? Core values is classic Lurie speak and what you see hanging on the walls of companies with toxic work cultures. It’s 2020 all over again without the fun of COVID.

I know. It was ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS what he was saying. I hate that motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
      I know. It was ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS what he was saying. I hate that motherfucker.
      I hear ya! It's obvious they take the fans to be chumps and expect us to buy into their BS. I only heard a portion of it yesterday and it came off as a great big clusterphuck. There's no good reason to keep LDN here as he's essentially worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post

I hear ya! It's obvious they take the fans to be chumps and expect us to buy into their BS. I only heard a portion of it yesterday and it came off as a great big clusterphuck. There's no good reason to keep LDN here as he's essentially worthless.
        He’s just collecting a check and puppet for Howie. We use to make fun of Jason Garret and Skeletor now we have the same situation with Muppet and 10 head but sprinkle in a little Howie as well. One big cluster phuck

Comment

I think the "what does Nick even do?" stuff is overblown, but that was a BAD answer to the question.

Comment

Working...
          X