Does Pedey get coach of the year??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Pedey get coach of the year??

Second year as HC. Incorporates a variety of players, has them playing as a TEAM, deals with serious injuries to his team but still going to the NFC Championship!!!!

Just curious.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Probably McAdoo.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Lol....best coach of the year.

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      Probably McAdoo.
      And Jerruh is owner of the year!!! Love that guy.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Gomer surely gets my vote, but.......

tell me you weren’t going batshit (like I was) when we ran wide on 4th down at the goal line.

Thankfully, Blount got in (whew!)
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I was going Batshit from the moment we lost our first fumble....

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          tell me you weren’t going batshit (like I was) when we ran wide on 4th down at the goal line.

Thankfully, Blount got in (whew!)
          ......it killed me. So I prayed to the Chicken!!

Comment

No they’ll give it to McVay. For some reason he’s the hot ticket. I think I read that voting concluded last Thursday.

Comment

Gotta give Gomer credit for running part of the Chip Kelly offense that Foles likes.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I think Gomer is a pretty damn good coach! Probably better than Reid (FF). I gotta give FF credit for introducing Gomer to Phila.

Having said that, maybe he is not Gomer. He's not Pyle.
                Go Bird Go !

Comment

Yes. It seemed to me like the McVay talk heated up after Wentz went down. But Gomer won head-to-head against McVay and then did nothing to lose the award with Foles in the lineup. McVay led the most improved offense, so he has that going for him, but the way that Dougie got us the number 1 seed, leading a balanced attack, dealing with injuries was special.

Comment

Should but won't. McVay is the flavor of the month.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

WHO ELSE COULD POSSIBLY GET IT NOW?
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I believe I read/heard that they had voted for it before the playoffs started.

If that's true, it's probably McVay.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                        X