X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sirianni lost me with this press conference

Came off looking like an asswipe.

When they asked him what the coach did he missed a huge opportunity:

"The head coach wins games. He makes sure the team knows that we're here to win games. And he does everything in his power to win those games. Next question."
    DB

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
      Came off looking like an asswipe.
      He IS an asswipe. I heard a portion of the press conference on my way into work and all I heard from LDN was blah,blah, blah....the same old BS. I wanted him gone as he's the guy we always thought he was from his very first press conference in this town. He's incompetent and stubborn as hell to a fault. And now it appears they're gonna hire Fangio...ugh. I'm disgusted with this organization right now because there's no good reason to bring Sirianni back except he meets the criteria of being a yes-man.

Comment

To me he looked defeated and beaten down. It was even more apparent when I watched the video as compared to the audio I heard earlier in the day.

I'm not saying that is a good look or what you want for a head coach.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          To me he looked defeated and beaten down. It was even more apparent when I watched the video as compared to the audio I heard earlier in the day.

I'm not saying that is a good look or what you want for a head coach.
          I listened to it. Definitely subdued, but I figured that was a concerted effort by Howianni™ to not be too upbeat so soon after The Great Shit Show (TGSS).

I might have to go and watch it to see if there's some sort of Kennedy/Nixon debate effect.

Comment

Always trust first impressions. The guy snowed us who he was at his introductory pressor which was an absolute disaster. What has changed really?

Comment

Working...
            X