Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kellen Moore a done deal

Nm

You gotta be kidding. Why would they go with that retread?
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Massive upgrades at both spots. Offseason's off to a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        I like it too.

Comment

LMAO moore was a fucking joke with the cowboys and the chargers. Y'all really signed that prick

Comment

W.

suprised he isn’t a HC already

Comment

Roach Moore.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                Roach Moore.
                Level of agreement 100%. A Roach who bombed in Dallas. I disapprove.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Level of agreement 100%. A Roach who bombed in Dallas. I disapprove.
                  He didn't bomb. They put up huge offensive numbers under Moore. He took a Dek-led offense as far as a Dak-led offense can go until it invariably Dak'd itself out of the playoffs.

McCarthy let him go because he didn't run the ball enough (51/49 ratio in Moore's last season) and MM wanted to run the offense. McCarthy then ran the ball 40% of the time and they Dak'd themselves out of the playoffs again.

Comment

Last two chargers OC retreads worked out well, hopefully the end result is more Reich than Steichen.

I will say, I remember being annoyed seeing this guy scheme wide open WRs when he was with Dallas.

Comment

Go back and watch Kollmann's high school offense video again, then contrast with this:

​​​​​​https://www.chargers.com/video/the-b...ning-game-2023

​​​​​https://www.chargers.com/video/the-b...sing-game-2023

Night and day difference.

Comment

He didn't bomb. They put up huge offensive numbers under Moore. He took a Dek-led offense as far as a Dak-led offense can go until it invariably Dak'd itself out of the playoffs.

McCarthy let him go because he didn't run the ball enough (51/49 ratio in Moore's last season) and MM wanted to run the offense. McCarthy then ran the ball 40% of the time and they Dak'd themselves out of the playoffs again.
                        Those comments from McCarthy made no sense and might explain why he only has one Super Bowl with all the talent he's had.

Comment

Ex Cowcunts never pan out here, also there were better options out there. Chargers offense regressed thi season and Harbaugh di not want him.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                            Ex Cowcunts never pan out here, also there were better options out there. Chargers offense regressed thi season and Harbaugh di not want him.
                            Herschel Walker came to the Eagles as an ex-Cowboy and worked out fine. Maybe the Cowboys that sucked here were the product of bad choices and lousy fits, rather than preternatural forces controlling the fates of free agent football players and coaches. I dunno, maybe it's possible the explanation is more logical than insanely superstitious... but I really can't say for sure.

Name those better options. Show their track records. Let's see what kind of success they've had running NFL offenses in the last few years, and how they fit with this offense.

Moore was so terrible in LA, the Chargers blocked him from talking to anyone before they landed Harbaugh. They were obviously considering him for HC before landing the most coveted coach on the market (who has his own system, and his own guys to run it). Maybe the Chargers' front office had some first hand knowledge of what went wrong with the offense... like having your QB's bone break through the skin of his middle finger in week four, then getting hurt again and shut down for the last quarter of the season. Or their star RB getting a high ankle sprain in October and playing hurt all year. Or having to play from behind all season because their defense was one of the worst in the league. But no, it's probably the 35 year old football lifer who suddenly forgot how to coach five weeks into the season (when they still had the #2 offense in the AFC).

I like to bitch when the team does stupid shit as much as the next guy, but this reaction is bonkers. After the coaching malpractice we just watched all year, be thankful to have a guy who obviously knows what the fuck he's doing and has the production to back it up.

​​​​​​https://x.com/TheHonestNFL/status/17...233455839?s=20

Comment

Working...
                            X