Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wonder what the Whiners will..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder what the Whiners will..............

whine about for the next 9 months?
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Jinx

Comment

Winston Wolf would like a word.

Comment

It's fucking fatal to take your foot off the gas with these Forty Niners Fuckers. You have to keep scoring and keep your foot on their throats. It would be good to take Purdy out of the game all together. Look what they did to the Packers last week. Fuck the Niners!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phire Phat Phuck View Post
          It's fucking fatal to take your foot off the gas with these Forty Niners Fuckers. You have to keep scoring and keep your foot on their throats. It would be good to take Purdy out of the game all together. Look what they did to the Packers last week. Fuck the Niners!!!
          Can leave points on the field. Campbell got too cute and instead of being up 3 scores they are tied. Sometimes fuck analytics and take the points.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

You happy Trent?

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              You happy Trent?
              no, but in all reality do you think this post influenced the outcome of the game? But I will come back and take my lumps..
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

no, but in all reality do you think this post influenced the outcome of the game? But I will come back and take my lumps..
                The course of life, time and space are not predetermined, Trent. You have free will and your choices, no matter how small, affects the balance of our universe and our existence.

Be accountable, accept your little bit of responsibility for the outcome of the game, and apologize to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Can leave points on the field. Campbell got too cute and instead of being up 3 scores they are tied. Sometimes fuck analytics and take the points.
                  ​​​​​​
                  My thoughts EXACTLY. He phucked-up the first time when a FG would've matched the Niners and it would've kept it a three-score game. Once he gambled and lost the game turned to shit for them...and then he doubled-down and did it again when a FG would've tied the game in the games waning minutes. This was a God-awful loss for Lions fans and it would've made for a great story....now we're stuck with two teams that I've grown to despise.

Comment

Working...
                  X