So the GREAT Andy Reid is going to a 4th SB with KC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the GREAT Andy Reid is going to a 4th SB with KC

And you guys drove him out of philly with all the fat fuck slurs.

Ooooh I hope you all get the bird flu!
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Agreed

Comment

“We gotta do a better job there”
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

The GREAT Fat Fuck decided to promote his o line coach to DC. His time was up here.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
            The GREAT Fat Fuck decided to promote his o line coach to DC. His time was up here.
            Bad move, but the team’s talent had regressed from all the poor Twatkins type picks.

Reid > The Eagles front office

The Eagles should have shut up and done the proper pencil pushing and let the HOF’er run things.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

Bad move, but the team’s talent had regressed from all the poor Twatkins type picks.

Reid > The Eagles front office

The Eagles should have shut up and done the proper pencil pushing and let the HOF’er run things.
              Besides that he was still making poor coaching decisions on the field, the offense became stale, and he was stubborn to fix them. His son dying made a huge impact on his coaching here.

We all knew it was time to move on. He became a better coach and got Mahomes which obviously helps ALOT.

Comment

When he went to KC they expressly refused to grant him player personnel responsibility.

They did, however, trust him when he told them to move up in the draft and choose Mahomes. You have to give major credit for that.

Comment

Drug emporium
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Just think if the Eagles didn't win a SB and see all this happening with FF? Thank you, Pederson and a SB, that I waited 39 yrs. At one point in my life, I thought I would be dead before I seen it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                      When he went to KC they expressly refused to grant him player personnel responsibility.

They did, however, trust him when he told them to move up in the draft and choose Mahomes. You have to give major credit for that.
                      That was the key. He was a great head coach, and a terrible drafter. Like, Little John over Jason Witten terrible.

His crash in Philly helped him to recognize his limitations as a GM. And in the process, he discovered that he's one of the greatest football coaches who ever lived.

The nuggies will always creep me the fuck out, but I'm happy for the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                        Just think if the Eagles didn't win a SB and see all this happening with FF? Thank you, Pederson and a SB, that I waited 39 yrs. At one point in my life, I thought I would be dead before I seen it happened.
                        absolutely! I rooted for Andy in 2019-20, and when it looked like it'd be another "close but no cigar" I felt pretty bad for him. I am done rooting for the guy - but would be sickened if this were happening and Doug didn't deliver us a Lombardi already.

Comment

As long as they beat the whiners again I d c

Comment

Wentz doesn’t get hurt and we could be talking about the Great Doug P. Andy got a generational talent just like Bill B did and is on a roll. He wasn’t winning anf championships with Alex Smith.

Comment

Working...
                            X