Boy were we wrong about FF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy were we wrong about FF

He’s a HOF coach. Yellow jacket. When I’m wrong I say I’m wrong.

I always felt he was a great coach,,His teams just shit the bed and barely showed up in any big game he coached for us, In 2005 I just couldn't understand how any team could have so much talent and come out of the tunnel so fucking flat!

Now he's winning those games..I'm happy for him..glad you learned something in your 15 years here Andy.
    Last edited by TRENT; 01-31-2024, 08:04 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Hey his is a great coach for sure. Also helps to have an all world QB to take you to the promise land year after year - see Bill Belichick with and without Brady! You take Mahomes away from KC and there is no Gold jacket waiting for Big Red. That being said, huge credit to him for pushing to draft Mahomes when he did so in that respect he deserves all the credit and the gold jacket waiting for him.

Lambadi had Bart Starr
      Noll had Bradshaw
      Landry had Staubach
      Walsh had Montana
      Tomlin had Big Ben
      Shula had Marino
      Dungy had Manning
      Jimmy had Aikman
      Bill had Brady
      and of course Big Red has Mahomes

All I am saying is an all time QB will take a good / great coach and turn him into a HOF! Makes me wonder what these coaches would have been like without those QB's. There is a reason no one wants Billy Boy right now - he doesn't come with Brady!

Comment

Working...
      X