Dan Quinn is the coach of the Commodores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Quinn is the coach of the Commodores

Risking being really wrong here but this sounds better to me than Ben Johnson.

It's an offensive league and he has flamed out before. It does put the Cowboys in the position of finding a replacement late in the hiring process.

Comment

Seems like a good coach - turned Atlanta around quickly and took them to the SB, but also choked away that SB. Also think this will hurt Dallas, hope I am not wrong about that part.

Comment

I was really hoping he would end up back in Seattle...if they didn't hire him, makes you kinda wonder.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          Risking being really wrong here but this sounds better to me than Ben Johnson.
          For us? I agree.
          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post

For us? I agree.
            Yeah that's what I'm saying. They'll draft a QB at #2. A defensive HC sounds weird.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Yeah that's what I'm saying. They'll draft a QB at #2. A defensive HC sounds weird.
              Maybe the dysfunction continues - despite a new owner. I think Quinn’s better days are behind him as a HC. With a top draft pick thrown in, it’s even more perplexing they’d go with a defensive guy. Finally, he certainly wasn’t their Plan A (or maybe even Plan B?) choice.
              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Their plans went to shits when Ben Johnson decided to go back to the Lions. The Cowboys will bring in Riverboat Ron and both teams will be weaker so we hope. This is the best result we could have hoped for with what was out there for those two teams.

Comment

Good. Doesn’t hurt us at all. Glad it wasn’t the hoodie cheater or Ben Johnson.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                    It's an offensive league and he has flamed out before. It does put the Cowboys in the position of finding a replacement late in the hiring process.
                    I hear Matt Patricia's available.

Comment

I've been hearing that they might promote DB coach and former Eagle Al Harris to DC.

Comment

Working...
                      X