Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the f*cking HELL happened to our team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the f*cking HELL happened to our team?

I’m still fucking confused.

they aged right in front of our eyes. No running game and no interior pass rush exposed all the weaknesses.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

At this time last year we were getting ready for the Super Bowl...how did we get here?
      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

1. Howie made too many bad personnel decisions on defense. He let younger talent go in favor of keeping mediocre (or worse) players.

2. Defensive pass rush tanked in the second half of the season. Jelen Carter hit a wall. Jordan Davis played mediocre and got worse as the season went on. Josh Sweat Wha' happened?

3. Switching to Matt Patricia was a disaster. Let's drop our best pass rusher into coverage.

4. O line was NOT nearly as good as they were in 2022

5. Hurts was injured.

6. Hurts made a lot of bad decisions

7. Offensive play calling was horrendous.

8. Goedert had a bad season.

9. It seems like something strange might be going on with Jalen Hurts and the team. Something strange is going on with AJ Brown as well which could be related.

10. Terrible turnover ratio. (See #6 and also that our defense doesn't get too many)

--------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

They became predictable on both sides of the ball, it looked to me like opposing defenses and offenses knew what we were going to do before we did it. Our game plans started out OK, but as the season progressed, better teams saw our tendencies and exploited them. They got lucky that the first two inexperienced coordinators Nick hired did pretty well, going to that well again, not so much. What I like about their choices this year is simple, experience. I expect most changes coming to the D personnel, I think the O just needs someone who can give them better direction.
          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Working...
          X