Asante Samuel on McNabb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asante Samuel on McNabb

“Andy Reid would have won more Super Bowls if we were able to apply more discipline to Donovan McNabb.”

- Asante Samuel speaking on how Eagles practices were run with McNabb and how it cost the team in the end.

That’s why Andy here vs Andy in KC are two different stories.

Comment

Keep Sex Panthers name out of your mouth!

Comment

McNabb’s problem was that he wasn’t born to play quarterback. He worked hard to learn the position, and he played very well, but he was missing something.

Mahomes was born to play quarterback as much as any man ever was. Put aside the physical gifts. They are only valuable in the context of his personal traits. Work ethic, iron will, unshakeable focus, leads from the front, can make something out of nothing, never panics. Fuck it the Chiefs needed 24 points in the second half of the Super Bowl, and he got them.

McNabb played air guitar. Mahomes is the first player out of the visitors tunnel. There isn’t a team in the NFL who wouldn’t trade their starting quarterback for Mahomes, including Buffalo and Cincinnati.

Comment

Mahomes 2nd baseman experience and son of a professional athlete > air guitar and off season cat toy thrower.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            Mahomes 2nd baseman experience and son of a professional athlete > air guitar and off season cat toy thrower.
            Have you been getting your Michael Phelps on? it was dog toys
            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              McNabb’s problem was that he wasn’t born to play quarterback. He worked hard to learn the position, and he played very well, but he was missing something.

Mahomes was born to play quarterback as much as any man ever was. Put aside the physical gifts. They are only valuable in the context of his personal traits. Work ethic, iron will, unshakeable focus, leads from the front, can make something out of nothing, never panics. Fuck it the Chiefs needed 24 points in the second half of the Super Bowl, and he got them.

McNabb played air guitar. Mahomes is the first player out of the visitors tunnel. There isn’t a team in the NFL who wouldn’t trade their starting quarterback for Mahomes, including Buffalo and Cincinnati.
              5 will always love you!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post

Have you been getting your Michael Phelps on? it was dog toys
                Oh shit, lol! It’s was dog toys.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                X