Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sure you want the Queens and not the Bagheads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure you want the Queens and not the Bagheads?

Aints sure play like frauds,
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Their skank didn’t make the road trip
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Are you kidding?

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Their skank didn’t make the road trip
      By now her AIDS must have her confined to a hospice.

Dirty, dirty girl.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Aint's squeaked by the Panthers last weekend, they're the weaker team but Brees scares me more than Keenum, I think....
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          They are looking pretty fucken scary right now.. But they will be in our backyard which I think helps but hard to run or pass on this defense gonna take one hell of a game plan and mistake free game

Comment

Queens are at home, and they had a look at the Aints earlier in the Year

and to be honest they were hearing it all week about Brees,,,Bring on the Queens,,,Fuc the Taints I fuggin H8 UMM!
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Let them blow thier wad this weekend....

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
              ......and overlook us next week.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Bye week and home field matters.

Drew Brees has been a pain in the ass since he was at Purdue. Hard not to hope for Minnesota to take him out.

Of course Sammy Sleeves will be active for the Queens. That's a bizarre fiasco waiting to happen.

I profess no preference. Eagles can beat either.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                X