Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Mahomes is better than Brady was.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Mahomes is better than Brady was.

I guess injury could change things but if I had to pick one of them to build a franchise around it would be Mahomes.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I love all the companies that hire Tom Brady for commercials. He’s not charismatic, has no personality, and is a plank of wood on screen. All the drugs he took all those years are beginning to take its toll on his appearance. I don’t think he is a particularly popular personality.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      I guess injury could change things but if I had to pick one of them to build a franchise around it would be Mahomes.
      I agree

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        I love all the companies that hire Tom Brady for commercials. He’s not charismatic, has no personality, and is a plank of wood on screen. All the drugs he took all those years are beginning to take its toll on his appearance. I don’t think he is a particularly popular personality.
        Gillette Labs isn’t just overpriced razors?
        As for personality? There’s a reason that they stuck him in the corner during that Dunkin ad.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
        X