• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock Purdy< any other candidate

I'm not drinking the Kool-Aid
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

He had a really good year and was not even close to the reason they lost last night. I dislike the 49ers but those are facts.

Comment

Not sure what to say about him other than to note he’s unlikely to have a better supporting cast in the future.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
        He had a really good year and was not even close to the reason they lost last night. I dislike the 49ers but those are facts.
        he had 2 chances from the 6 to score a TD...he didn't lose the game,,but he couldn't win it either...I'm just not buying the Purdy hype till he does it over 4 or 5 years.
        I thought Wentz would be our QB for 12 years too...So I've been wrong before.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
          He wasn’t even close to the reason they could have won.

Comment

I think he’s just about hit his ceiling. From a physical quality standpoint he’s maxed out. He’s never going to play on a better team with better tools. He doesn’t really make his teammates better, he just hits them when they get open (which is not to be underestimated).

Jordan Love frightens me. He plays a lot like Mahomes does and he has the arm talent to back it up.

Comment

Brock Turdy
              DB

Comment

Working...
              X