• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think is going on here?

IMG_5128.jpeg

One looks like Lee Harvey Oswald?
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

this is our society. Id say something but I don't want to be shit stirrer.
      I think Jalen is Ten time the player Purdy is,,he was hurt, had no running game the last half of the season. He had regressed under the OC , but that can be easily fixed.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

I didn't really hear anyone saying those things about Jalen last year. Non Eagles fans I talked to were envious of Hurts.

There was some criticism this past season, but that was understandable when the team belly-flopped down the stretch.

And besides announcers who go over-the-top to praise whoever's playing in the game they're calling, I don't think anyone is dazzled by Purdy. He's a nice player and a cool story, but I haven't heard much "franchise QB" talk.

The meme is kinda bogus.

Comment

Mariota’s dad and Purdy’s mom have yet to be credited with the quotes?

Comment

I getting a whiff of some racial shit here.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
              I getting a whiff of some racial shit here.
              Hard to attribute anything to racism without know the source of the quotes first. Media? 4 dudes on an Eagles message board and 4 dudes on a Whiners board? Someone wanting to grind an axe?

Too many memes like this get credit for, what seems to be, a false narrative.

Comment

Working...
              X