Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name the top 3 posters on this bored...................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name the top 3 posters on this bored...................

must likely to have purchased a pair of these fabulous kicks.

Screenshot-2024-02-19-at-11.29.53-AM-1024x638.png
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

You're a pernicious purveyor of punk ass political palaver

OB's favorite Bob Marley song?

Stir it Up
    DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
      You're a pernicious purveyor of punk ass political palaver

OB's favorite Bob Marley song?

Stir it Up
      Yeah like option B is any better - the clueless guy in diapers! It's frick or frack in 2024. I like RFK Jr

AP-Biden-Fall-1-1100x734.jpg

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post

Yeah like option B is any better - the clueless guy in diapers! It's frick or frack in 2024. I like RFK Jr

AP-Biden-Fall-1-1100x734.jpg
        If I vote at all (I'm not registered and have no plans to be), RFK is the only one I'd even consider.

I'm kind of amazed you guys have maintained your zeal for this stuff after all of these years. Football, I get. Hollywood for Ugly People, not so much.

Comment

you like RFK Jr ?

he has to be one of the most unqualified people to consider a run for any public office ever!,,,and we have an election with the Orange Moron on the ballet.. I'm done with people who have never served their country in any fashion running for POTUS...Go be a Governor, a state senetor, a congressman,,,get some experience in Gov't...Then run for the highest office in the land. maybe you need to read this letter.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...o-our-country/

OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            you like RFK Jr ?

he has to be one of the most unqualified people to consider a run for any public office ever!,,,and we have an election with the Orange Moron on the ballet.. I'm done with people who have never served their country in any fashion running for POTUS...Go be a Governor, a state senetor, a congressman,,,get some experience in Gov't...Then run for the highest office in the land. maybe you need to read this letter.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...o-our-country/

Yeah, don't care. "Qualified" in DC means you're really good at taking orders from the defense industry and doing their bidding. It also means you know your way around a key party.

The less qualified, the better.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Yeah, don't care. "Qualified" in DC means you're really good at taking orders from the defense industry and doing their bidding. It also means you know your way around a key party.

Level of agreement 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

it hasn't worked well at all for anyone lately with Zero experience, so I disagree. Also running for a public office gives the public a chance to Vet that person,,something that should be in the fore front after Santos.....Srry RFK Jr is an unfunny Joke of a human.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Level of agreement 100%.
                  how's delusional mike Johnson doing?,,,he has no experience..been in congress like 4 years,,,he's shitting the bed right now,,and taking orders from an Idiot,,,I wish he was listening to the Military complex right now!

But no worries,,,I'm sure on March 2nd the Govt will shut down....its good he doesn't know what he's doing,,,,or have cahones to do the right thing for the country!
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

it hasn't worked well at all for anyone lately with Zero experience, so I disagree. Also running for a public office gives the public a chance to Vet that person,,something that should be in the fore front after Santos.....Srry RFK Jr is an unfunny Joke of a human.
                    I didn't mean to give the impression that I really cared. Enjoy the kakistocracy.

Comment

thanks
                      I will
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Are you seriously voting for the senile geezer who is just a teleprompter-reading puppet( and he can barely do that)? Who is really president? Sure as hell isn't Joe.
                        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post

Are you seriously voting for the senile geezer who is just a teleprompter-reading puppet( and he can barely do that)? Who is really president? Sure as hell isn't Joe.
                          I’m a life-long Democrat. Tell me that my vote for Nikki Haley will send Trump into the sunset and you can have it. True leadership is not about division.

Comment

I've developed a foolproof method for determining whether it's worth talking politics with someone. If a Republican, I ask them "hypothetically if Mitt Romney was running against Trump who would you vote for?" If I get vitriolic phlegm on my glasses I move on to the next person. If a Democrat, I ask them "hypothetically if John Hickenlooper was running against Biden who would you vote for". Same same.
                            DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                              I've developed a foolproof method for determining whether it's worth talking politics with someone. If a Republican, I ask them "hypothetically if Mitt Romney was running against Trump who would you vote for?" If I get vitriolic phlegm on my glasses I move on to the next person. If a Democrat, I ask them "hypothetically if John Hickenlooper was running against Biden who would you vote for". Same same.
                              Give me something other than “senile geezer” and I’ll have respect for you. Something like “I don’t believe in abortion” or “I don’t want to slide on a slippery slope with gun control” or “government handouts are counterproductive.” Something. Anything. Something reasonable, something I can relate to as a human being.

Comment

Working...
                              X