Riccardo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riccardo

Are you getting off on this moon landing?

Great question. I think it's cool but I need a science geek to tell me whether it really is.
    DB

Comment

Nah old news. We have a drone helicopter flying around Mars. I want to see what's under the ice on Europa.
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
        Nah old news. We have a drone helicopter flying around Mars. I want to see what's under the ice on Europa.
        Attempt no landings there.
        DB

Comment

I'm diggin that fact we haven't been back since 72
          My Uncle worked for RCA in the 50's and 60's developed the landing gear and Cameras for all the Apollo missions and Viking 1 and 2...so the 1st 2 Mars landers...So he got me into the whole space exploration thing...Have to build a colony on the moon,,,perfect it,,go to mars..colonize there,,then Europa....But yeah Its an interesting time.

Russia tried to land one 3 months ago,,it lost orientation and crashed into the surface...2 days later the head of the space program was thrown out a window..Imagine a PC malfunctioning,,,and you get offed because of it...Yikes!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            I'm diggin that fact we haven't been back since 72
            My Uncle worked for RCA in the 50's and 60's developed the landing gear and Cameras for all the Apollo missions and Viking 1 and 2...so the 1st 2 Mars landers...So he got me into the whole space exploration thing...Have to build a colony on the moon,,,perfect it,,go to mars..colonize there,,then Europa....But yeah Its an interesting time.

Russia tried to land one 3 months ago,,it lost orientation and crashed into the surface...2 days later the head of the space program was thrown out a window..Imagine a PC malfunctioning,,,and you get offed because of it...Yikes!
            some private company just made a successful landing on the moon the other day, not manned though.
            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post

some private company just made a successful landing on the moon the other day, not manned though.
              yeah it was private company,,and NASA broadcasted it,,but it wasn't theirs...Its a lander. who knows what for.
              sad to report,,its on its side,,a landing pad caught a rock,,,functioning still
              Last edited by TRENT; 02-24-2024, 01:30 PM.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

yeah it was private company,,and NASA broadcasted it,,but it wasn't theirs...Its a lander. who knows what for.
                sad to report,,its on its side,,a landing pad caught a rock,,,functioning still
                Yep it fell over on landing. D'oh!

The Intuitive Machines Nova-C lunar lander likely tipped over when touching down on the moon Feb. 22 and is now resting on its side.

Comment

Looks like the pulled a Philadelphia eagles and choked the chicken

A private U.S. lunar lander is expected to stop working Tuesday, its mission cut short after landing sideways near the south pole of the moon.

Comment

Working...
                  X