Richard Lewis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Lewis

I don't know if there are many Curb Ur Enthusiasm fans in here,, this is just a kick in the nuts,,,74, and gone,,,what a shame.. Best wishes to his family, friends and co Stars...this is rough.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

He’ll be with Sam Kinison up there in the clouds. Oh wait, Sam Kinison is in hell down in some liquid hot MAG-MA!

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
      He’ll be with Sam Kinison up there in the clouds. Oh wait, Sam Kinison is in hell down in some liquid hot MAG-MA!
      Sam was a minister,,,that I do know, If he's up or down I have no clue what he was like in Private life. ,,hard to compare these two guys...Sam died really way too young. Just a shame. Larry David must be looking in the mirror today.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

It’s funny that you relate Richard Lewis to Larry David. Richard Lewis was relevant before ANYONE knew who the fuck Larry David is.

Comment

It’s funny that you relate Richard Lewis to Larry David. Richard Lewis was relevant before ANYONE knew who the fuck Larry David is.
          They both star in a show together, they were born 3 days apart, and have been good friends for decades..As for Larry D I was just referring to their age and none of us should take tomorrow for granted.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

You’re right.

Comment

Bummer - very funny guy. He looked awful in the latest CYE season.
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

He was always great on Carson. And I used to like Anything But Love, the show he did in the 80s with Jamie Lee Curtis.

Comment

Working...
                X