• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelce Presser at 1 PM

Anybody hear any rumors? I love rumors.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Wonder if he retires. I think he comes back for 1 more but I also wonder if his body can take it again. Those brotherly shoves weren’t good for center or QB.

Comment

thankyou Jason for our one ring in the Modern era...class act through and through.....retiring with the team that drafted you...Enjoy your retirement,,the guy will never pay for a beer in Philly the rest of his life!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Another terrific speech! He’ll be missed.
        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Thanks for everything, Jason. You've been the heart and soul of this team for a long time. Enjoy your retirement.

Comment

I would love to hear what he really has to say about Nick the Prick.

Comment

I won't lie as I became misty-eyed towards the end of it. It was just announced that Charlie's Bar in Somers Point will be having an all-day tribute to Jason with food and drink specials on Sunday 6/2 (to match his number) and sometime during the day they will be hanging his jersey on the wall to honor him. I'm off on Sundays so the wife and I will be there. I'm gonna miss that guy big-time.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
                I won't lie as I became misty-eyed towards the end of it. It was just announced that Charlie's Bar in Somers Point will be having an all-day tribute to Jason with food and drink specials on Sunday 6/2 (to match his number) and sometime during the day they will be hanging his jersey on the wall to honor him. I'm off on Sundays so the wife and I will be there. I'm gonna miss that guy big-time.
                You pussy.

i had some eyelash or something caught in my eye when I was watching.

Comment

One of the all-time favorite iggles
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                  X