Season Ticket Price Increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket Price Increase

My cost last year was $5K for 2 tickets, which equated to $5K/10 Games (8+2))/2 seats = $250/ticket/game

This year's invoice arrived today with an increase to $5400 but (presumably) with one fewer games. (1 + 8 = 9), which equates to a $50 increase (20%).

I cannot believe they would increase prices by 20% in one year.

Thus, I suspect they are forcing us to buy tix to the game in Brazil or we have 2 pre-season games again -- likely the latter. Either way this is a kick in the ass. Not because of the 8% increase, but because they are either forcing us to buy tix for 2 preseason games again or are forcing to buy tix to a game on another continent.

I will call the ticket office tomorrow for clarification.

Anyone call already to figure out what is going on?
    Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

The last time I had season tickets, we sat in the 700 level at The Vet for $250 for the entire season. And we parked for free at the same spot on Darien Street every week.

Comment

My invoice went from $3300 to $3800. By your math ($165 vs. 211.11) that is over 28 percent increase if there is one less game. If it is the same number of games it is a 15 percent increase. ($165 vs. $190) Maybe they are trying to recover the money they didn't get from a home playoff game last year. Heh.

If you look at the "invoice details" (which for some reason last year was not available until shortly after the regular season began), you will see they ascribe different face values to different games, even for regular season games. At least they did for my tickets. Some of the games they thought were premium were not the best match ups in my opinion.

I'm hoping they are including the overseas game because it has to have more value than an exhibition game. But I don't see how they can do that as the stadium in Brazil seats in the 40K range.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        My invoice went from $3300 to $3800. By your math ($165 vs. 211.11) that is over 28 percent increase if there is one less game. If it is the same number of games it is a 15 percent increase. ($165 vs. $190) Maybe they are trying to recover the money they didn't get from a home playoff game last year. Heh.

If you look at the "invoice details" (which for some reason last year was not available until shortly after the regular season began), you will see they ascribe different face values to different games, even for regular season games. At least they did for my tickets. Some of the games they thought were premium were not the best match ups in my opinion.

I'm hoping they are including the overseas game because it has to have more value than an exhibition game. But I don't see how they can do that as the stadium in Brazil seats in the 40K range.
        I'm betting on still having 2 pre-season games. Nobody likes to be charged more, but I get that it is what it is. But to send these invoices out without an explanation of what games (and exactly how many) are included in the cost is inexcusable.

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

I got the increase, too. Who knows why…

I’m convinced as AI grows, the NFL will eventually phase-out actual fans. Likely not in our lifetimes, but the “live” fabs are becoming more and more of an afterthought and contribute to the bottom line less and less.
          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

bruce-campbell-hahaha.gif
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

I know for a fact they did the same thing in Buffalo last season. Raised season ticket prices 15%, but holders got 1 preseason and 8 regular season games, so the actual per game increase was probably over 20%. They didn’t get a ticket to the London game. Eagles are doing the same thing here. They are counting on their “guests” to be good little sheeples. They certainly will never acknowledge that yeah, in fact tickets are going up over 20% and you’ll get fewer.

Comment

8 regular season games in Philly
                1 preseason game in Philly

That’s what your invoice cover.

Never saw this large of a y/y increase.

Ridiculous.

They apologized for not being clear on the invoice as to which games it covers.

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Working...
                X