I am now at the point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am now at the point

Where I will not fly on a Boeing jet. I have to check the equipment before I make a reservation.

Boeing: The Chevrolet of the Air
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Airbus' biggest disadvantage was not rhyming with the word "going". They're been the better jets for a while. Now it's a matter of whether you have a death wish or not.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        Where I will not fly on a Boeing jet. I have to check the equipment before I make a reservation.
        ‘United is a mess too.

Comment

Anyone see the aftermath of the wheel that came off the one plane’s landing gear? Bounced through a fence and smashed 2 cars. Lucky it didn’t hit anyone!
          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

‘United is a mess too.
            No doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
              Airbus' biggest disadvantage was not rhyming with the word "going". They're been the better jets for a while. Now it's a matter of whether you have a death wish or not.
              Thank our recently departed former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney for the emergence of Airbus as a major player. They had been trying for several years to get into the passenger jet market but no major airline had signed on with them until Air Canada came calling in the late 80's. It's estimated that our former PM received $20 million in kickbacks as a result of signing that deal. There was a big hearing about this years after the fact with their main lobbyist Karlheinz Schrieber being jailed in Germany as a result of the hearing. And our former PM, who grew up in a working class family in poor part of Quebec was now considered to be a "Laurentian Elite." This group of people have long since been considered policy makers and future PM's and politicians in this country. All from Quebec......
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Bad day to be Boeing whistleblower.

​​​​​​https://x.com/warintel4u/status/1767...915327683?s=20

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/new...ue/ar-BB1jJbST

Another bad day for United.

Comment

Working...
                  X