Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suckon Vadgely

Roach Murray BWAHAHAHAHAHA WTF

My daughter just told me she doesn’t like the idea of having ex-Vagiants on the team. She’s harder than I am.

She also said it’s better than when the Yankees signed Johnny Damon. My daughters were ripshit over that.

Comment

Listen - Saquon didn’t chose to go to that shitty franchise but he did chose to come to us because he knows whats up. He ain’t cock roach Murray who benefited from Dallas line. He will thrive really well behind this line. Look at him like a bigger Swift lol who can actually block (ranked 6th in blocking among RBs last year). Kellen Moore likes RBs who can block (that’s why Dallas had resigned Pollard when KM was still the OC).

Comment

Umm he chose the Money, he has been injured the past 3 seasons nobody was given him that kind of cash

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
          Umm he chose the Money, he has been injured the past 3 seasons nobody was given him that kind of cash
          him over Swift?
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

And you know this how?
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

He missed, what, five games in three years? He was a monster in 2022. The Giants were a dumpster fire last season.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

He missed, what, five games in three years? He was a monster in 2022. The Giants were a dumpster fire last season.
                The Giants have pretty much been a dumpster fire his entire career. I can see why he might want a change of scenery. I’ll bet he will be happy not to play on that crappy Meadowlands turf.

I’m not sure about paying big $$ for a RB but this can do nothing but help Jalen Hurts. I am not as 100 percent against signing ex-vagiants like I am against signing ex cowturds.

--------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

He could potentially be our McCaffrey.

Comment

My Beloved Penn Stater!
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                    X