CJGJ is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJGJ is back

I hate exclamation points, but I almost used one. I dig this.

https://x.com/MySportsUpdate/status/...108121868?s=20

I can care less if he hates us fans. I like his play and am glad Howie did right by him because he is good. Howie has really been hitting home runs this FA.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
      I can care less if he hates us fans. I like his play and am glad Howie did right by him because he is good. Howie has really been hitting home runs this FA.
      The last thing he's going to want is to have to eat shit because he ran his mouth about the people he's playing in front of 8+ times a season. Dude's gonna ball out.

​​​​​​Besides, the ones who hate us the most usually end up loving us. Complicated relationships are fun.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

The last thing he's going to want is to have to eat shit because he ran his mouth about the people he's playing in front of 8+ times a season. Dude's gonna ball out.

​​​​​​Besides, the ones who hate us the most usually end up loving us. Complicated relationships are fun.
        I think you kind of nailed this. He seems like the type of player who feeds off that kind of thing and will get motivbated by it.

I also like this move because he can be strong moving over to a slot CB role when necessary. We got toasted, burned, scorched, and burned again by receivers out of the slot this past season.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

keep him on the Field on off the social media

Glad they got an upgrade
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

I think you kind of nailed this. He seems like the type of player who feeds off that kind of thing and will get motivbated by it.

I also like this move because he can be strong moving over to a slot CB role when necessary. We got toasted, burned, scorched, and burned again by receivers out of the slot this past season.
            His versatility is a huge asset. So is his attitude. He was badly missed last season.

Glad they locked him down for three years.

Comment

IMG_5408.jpeg

Comment

Working...
              X