Anybody else feel that earthquake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else feel that earthquake?

Is this the run up to the eclipse on Monday?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Comment

4.8 centered in Lebanon. 1 km depth. Our son in NJ said it was really strong
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Head for higher ground

latest?cb=20160730140340.jpg
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

yes most Defiantly..I was chillin in my Chair getting ready to wake up the kid for work...then Everything started to move and sway,,,plates in cabinets rattling ect...So the kid gets up and I say hey I think that was an earthquake! She says ohh dad it was fort Dix/McGuire...they have been dropping the big ones.. I was in a real biggie in San Francisco in 89 after seeing the dead at the Cal Expo. The buildings are built for it. That was an experience,,,when you see the wall move 4 feet towards you; then stand back up,..it freaks you out.....lol....but I knew what it felt like..My cousins live up north in Kenilworth NJ....they really got the full brunt. Something Interesting happened in NJ!
            Go figure!
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Pfft…. Really strong.
              I did. My neighbor across the street was speaking with someone in Basking Ridge and they felt it. The youngster was working in Philly felt it. He said they thought it was a train passing through.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
              X