No announcement yet.

Mumula Mitchell covered who at Toledo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mumula Mitchell covered who at Toledo?

Combine Star. History repeats.

Discuss.

I am a huge skeptic, but if he could replace the huge shitebag Bradberry I’d be happy with that.

Comment

think Sabin knows more about it than me when it comes to being a good College player and being a good NFL player,,,and he liked him the most out of the three...Westbrook came from a tiny school and had a huge career in the NFL...Its how they play at the next level that counts,,,Give the kid a chance..I like the pick a lot!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        I am a huge skeptic, but if he could replace the huge shitebag Bradberry I’d be happy with that.
        Same

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
          think Sabin knows more about it than me when it comes to being a good College player and being a good NFL player,,,and he liked him the most out of the three...Westbrook came from a tiny school and had a huge career in the NFL...Its how they play at the next level that counts,,,Give the kid a chance..I like the pick a lot!
          How can you like the pick a lot when you can’t show me anything on tape or anyone he covered on tape.

You like him a lot? Why? Because Saban likes him? Did Saban not like any pick last night?

Comment

The Senior Bowl was a bigger factor than the combine. He went one-on-one in man coverage against the elite receivers in this draft won consistently.

I know shitting on picks is sacred tradition, but Mitchell was such an obvious no-brainer at #22, it has to be hard doing it with a straight face.

Comment

Hey, Emlen “The Gremlin” Tunnell went to Toledo. He was really something before electricity.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

How can you like the pick a lot when you can’t show me anything on tape or anyone he covered on tape.

You like him a lot? Why? Because Saban likes him? Did Saban not like any pick last night?
                he said he pick this kid over Alabama CB...I'm just saying he's coached enough players to know who will transition over to the NFL better than others...Do I have game tape??!,,,fuck No!
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Saban was a shitty NFL coach who ran back to college as soon as he could. It is not at all proven that he could evaluate talent at the pro level.

Comment

I'm not going to dig a grave for anybody before they put their helmet on..

this was the mott show on Youtube,,,its a good 13 mins,,worth a watch
                    Last edited by TRENT; 04-26-2024, 05:44 PM.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                      The Senior Bowl was a bigger factor than the combine. He went one-on-one in man coverage against the elite receivers in this draft won consistently.

I know shitting on picks is sacred tradition, but Mitchell was such an obvious no-brainer at #22, it has to be hard doing it with a straight face.
                      Mumula was a senior bowl monster.

Comment

Saban was a shitty NFL coach who ran back to college as soon as he could. It is not at all proven that he could evaluate talent at the pro level.
                        He’s good at sucking’ up with promises to HS kids and their families. NIL changed all of that so he hit “eject”.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

Mumula was a senior bowl monster.
                            I don't think Mamula played in the Senior Bowl. It wasn't that big of a deal in 1995. You're thinking of the Aloha Bowl against Kansas State.

McNabb was one of the early players to really rise exponentially based on his week at the Senior Bowl. There were similar questions about the level of competition he'd faced, and he used that week to put them to rest.

Mamula was strictly a combine warrior. And really, he wasn't the busto di tutti busti he's made out to be. He was a decent player who had the unfortunate distinction of being taken before Warren Sapp.

Comment

Belichick also had him as the best CB in the draft.

Comment

Working...
                              X