Mumula Mitchell covered who at Toledo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
    I hold him personally responsible for all 77 of Ohio State’s points in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Belichick also had him as the best CB in the draft.
      Lots of accolades have been thrown his way, but not so much in the drafting department.

https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...wr-draft-picks

Comment

I hold him personally responsible for all 77 of Ohio State’s points in that game.
        I was just point out that he has good trail technique in the end zone.

Comment

I don't think Mamula played in the Senior Bowl. It wasn't that big of a deal in 1995. You're thinking of the Aloha Bowl against Kansas State.

McNabb was one of the early players to really rise exponentially based on his week at the Senior Bowl. There were similar questions about the level of competition he'd faced, and he used that week to put them to rest.

Mamula was strictly a combine warrior. And really, he wasn't the busto di tutti busti he's made out to be. He was a decent player who had the unfortunate distinction of being taken before Warren Sapp.
          ”busto di tutti busti”

hahahahaha

Comment

”busto di tutti busti”

hahahahaha
            The MIGHTY QUINyan! (c)
            DB

Comment

I was just point out that he has good trail technique in the end zone.
              Here's the TD. He's in decent position, there's just no defending that.

​​​​​​https://x.com/OhioStateOnBTN/status/1571281975260106753

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

The MIGHTY QUINyan! (c)
                Hahahaha

Comment

Hahahaha bump

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                    Hahahaha bump
                    Got my lucha libre mask on, bitches!

Comment

Here's the TD. He's in decent position, there's just no defending that.

​​​​​​https://x.com/OhioStateOnBTN/status/1571281975260106753
                      That’s called a Mumula.

Maybe it will be called a Mitchell for DB’s.

Comment

The Senior Bowl was a bigger factor than the combine. He went one-on-one in man coverage against the elite receivers in this draft won consistently.

I know shitting on picks is sacred tradition, but Mitchell was such an obvious no-brainer at #22, it has to be hard doing it with a straight face.
                        This.

Consensus is that the Eagles knocked it out of the park with their top two picks.

Comment

The Senior Bowl was a bigger factor than the combine. He went one-on-one in man coverage against the elite receivers in this draft won consistently.

I know shitting on picks is sacred tradition, but Mitchell was such an obvious no-brainer at #22, it has to be hard doing it with a straight face.
                          I’m trying to find Senior Bowl video of where he went against elite wr’s in this draft and won consistently. Doesn’t seem to be much out there.

Having a Rice QB throwing to an Appalachian State WR at the Senior Bowl is not ideal, but I’d like to see something.

Comment

I’m trying to find Senior Bowl video of where he went against elite wr’s in this draft and won consistently. Doesn’t seem to be much out there.

Having a Rice QB throwing to an Appalachian State WR at the Senior Bowl is not ideal, but I’d like to see something.
                            Who watches Senior Bowl tape without getting paid for it? Just listen to the dorks.

Comment

Who watches Senior Bowl tape without getting paid for it? Just listen to the dorks.
                              I like dorking. Maybe over the course of the week I’ll check out the rest of the picks.

Comment

I like dorking. Maybe over the course of the week I’ll check out the rest of the picks.
                                I flamed out after 2017, when I nailed every pick and Howie ignored all of my hard work (except the Rasul pick) and went full retard. Sidney Jones and Pumphrey were particularly galling. Running backs were growing on trees in that draft, and we had to go and make the 4th round the Make-a-Wish Foundation for some midget. That draft broke me of all dorkametric scouting pursuits. Now I just read the dorks and let the chips fall where they may.

Comment

Working...
                                X