• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillies off to a great start

Nm

Phillies who?
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

So were the Eagles. And the Sixers. And the Flyers gave us some hope. They all cratered in the last month of their respective seasons.

That is all. Continue the euphoria.
      DB

Comment

Comparisons to the Eagles' hot start are inevitable, but we all knew there was something off about that team, even at 10-1.

This Phillies team is just absolutely crushing. Long season, only May, that's all true and I get it. But this stretch is some of the best baseball we've seen in Philly in any of our lifetimes.

Comment

It's getting ridiculous how well they are playing. BASEBORE!
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            Comparisons to the Eagles' hot start are inevitable, but we all knew there was something off about that team, even at 10-1.

This Phillies team is just absolutely crushing. Long season, only May, that's all true and I get it. But this stretch is some of the best baseball we've seen in Philly in any of our lifetimes.
            Yup. Only knock is record against teams >.500, but the Phillies have a bit to do with their opponents being <.500. Their run differential also shows they're legit.

Ranger Suarez is having a ridiculous year.

Comment

Home plate ump threw Bryce out in the first fucking inning tonight for questioning his authoritah.

And the other night, this happened:
              ​​​​​​https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7Vd4...ViN3B0eTJoeA==

How soon before we start replacing these corrupt assholes that nobody pays to watch with AI? Hopefully before they destroy professional sports altogether.

Comment

Working...
              X