We all need to temper our expectations for the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all need to temper our expectations for the season

My experience is that whenever there are these coaching staff overhauls there are growing pains. Do you think new coordinators is an instant fix for that chicken choke we saw there in the playoffs? "But we added great players!" Yeah, but can they comprehend the playbook???

Don't be ridiculous. Unless this team only won a few games the previous season, expectations always go ballistic. Just makes the inevitable chicken choke all the more painful!
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Bullshit! ALL IN!

Comment

Put me down for 17-0.

Comment

my thought is that it can't be worse than those chumps we had at OC and DC
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

No more excuses for Hurts. No more coddling the soup salesm….
            Wait. That was another guy.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

After LII my expectation was that might be the only SB I'd see them win. Given our history of 51 futile campaigns before that SB, it seems likely that it could be a while before we got another Lombardi. So I have no expectations, I take it as it comes, and I'm less angst ridden because of it.
              The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

at least the Birds have an owner that cares, spends money and let's the GM be aggressive
                YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

This year's schedule seems very favorable.

Comment

Working...
                  X