Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howard Eskin had a Joe Namath “ I want to kiss you” moment ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard Eskin had a Joe Namath “ I want to kiss you” moment ?

Have it your way, Burger King. What a predator.

He better watch himself on the sideline at the Linc. Don’t want to lose THAT gig!
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Eskin, What a Dope!
      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        He better watch himself on the sideline at the Linc. Don’t want to lose THAT gig!
        I didn’t know about an earlier incident Eskin had in 1997. He sent Marlene Stumpf, a married women from Pottstown, a dozen roses. They had many text or email correspondences as well.

Her husband, Raymond Stumpf, said that was the worst moment when explaining the day he nearly decapitated his wife with a kitchen knife. He was sentenced 24 years for 3rd degree murder.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

I didn’t know about an earlier incident Eskin had in 1997. He sent Marlene Stumpf, a married women from Pottstown, a dozen roses. They had many text or email correspondences as well.

Her husband, Raymond Stumpf, said that was the worst moment when explaining the day he nearly decapitated his wife with a kitchen knife. He was sentenced 24 years for 3rd degree murder.
          I almost wrote "at least he didn't have an "I want to send you flowers" moment", but decided against it.

I guess I just undecided against it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

He’s a fucking loudmouth asshole. #roseskill
            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Once a douche, always a douche.

Comment

Working...
              X