Olympic Events that are Must See?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympic Events that are Must See?

I guess I'm in it for the sprints in track and field, maybe some of the swimming. And bball. And of course team handball.

(Riccardo: "Olympbore")
    DB

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    I guess I'm in it for the sprints in track and field, maybe some of the swimming. And bball. And of course team handball.

(Riccardo: "Olympbore")
    Don't be ridiculous - any female event with skimpy wear (i.e. beach volleyball) is must see
    Last edited by Riccardo; 07-26-2024, 12:29 PM.
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post

Don't be ridiculous - any female event with skimpy wear (i.e. beach volleyball) is must see
      this is what I expected to see as the answer...that's all my brother would watch...never cared who won....lol
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post

Fair point. However, the sand in the swimsuit factor is a lurking fear. I can't watch women's gymnastics: Muscle chipmunks doing high stress backflips and stuff.
        DB

Comment

Soccerbore
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I heard the opening ceremony had drag queens mocking religion and Gaga falling off stage.

I don’t really have much to say about that, but as a side note, 3i’s mom is an extraordinary handballer.

Comment

The high jump. That’s about it.

Comment

Watched the 100 M finals live. Holy crap I was sure the Jamaican won. What a photo finish - congrats Noah Lyles - USA!
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

every one of those guys was 9.9 or better. Amazing field.
                  DB

Comment

How about the poll vaulter who couldn’t clear the bar because his package got caught on it?
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

This guy here might be the first person to clean and jerk 600 lbs in competition.
                      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Working...
                      X