The first TD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first TD

Wins the game. BDN has a BD but he isn't Drew Brees and can't come back against the Vikings defense. Seven points in this game is as big as the asteroid heading for earth on February 4.

Please note the asteroid on Feb 4 will be closest to the earth at 4.30pm ET on Super Bowl Sunday. If the Vikings win today, I won't really care if the oddsmakers on this flyby are incorrect and it actually smacks us right in the Minneapolis.

We're all gonna die.

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=7042
    DB

Bullshit! As if...........

Bruce Willis would ever let that happen.

Moron!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

wait...

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
      Bruce Willis would ever let that happen.

Moron!
      He's dead, right? He blew hisself up in that movie. So he isn't around any more. So all we're left with is Ben Affleck?

We're all gonna die.
      DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        He's dead, right? He blew hisself up in that movie. So he isn't around any more. So all we're left with is Ben Affleck?

We're all gonna die.
        Nah, he somehow survived because my aunt talked to him around ten years ago at the Salem County Memorial Hospital when he was visiting his mom. Who knew?

Comment

wow

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
          Nah, he somehow survived because my aunt talked to him around ten years ago at the Salem County Memorial Hospital when he was visiting his mom. Who knew?
          That guy is tough.
          DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
            That guy is tough.
            Yup, he's Salem County tough.

Comment

Working...
            X