Minnesota: Home of the purple puss(i)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota: Home of the purple puss(i)

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I don't support abuse of visiting fans outside good-hearted 'asshole' chants, but watching that video made me sort of wish that a bunch of Vikes fans get their asses beat.

Comment

“those things can be rough out there”

If this douche really wanted to make his point he would have had DSG doing an Iggles chant.

Meanwhile, I’ve heard weather reports done with more excitement.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I don't want nobody to go to jail. But I'm sure that those who chant SKOL will be targeted appropriately.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ith-skol-chant

Prince song : http://www.hark.com/clips/vvrvdkpkyn...a-vikings-song

Comment

The purple penis eaters

Comment

gay
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
              X