The loss was on Saquon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The loss was on Saquon

They had the right play call. He was wide open. He missed a layup. It's why they lost.

I would place Hurts second in the blame game, though he did enough to win for most of the game. He made a few absolutely killer mistakes.

I am WAY more concerned about the defensive front 7 than I am about Saquon, Hurts or anyone else starting on the offense for that matter.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

PS I agree totally that was the right play call there. It was a great call! No way I wanted to give the ball back to the Falcons with this Eagles defense.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        I am WAY more concerned about the defensive front 7 than I am about Saquon, Hurts or anyone else starting on the offense for that matter.
        I definitely agree that Saquon and Hurts both had acceptable games. Winning efforts overall, which can't be said about the defense.

However...that drop was the game. That should have been it. It was on a player, not the coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Yup. Huff is a waste of a roster spot. Smiff gets buried by running backs. The rush off the edge is nonexistent.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Level of agreement 100%.

the defense is not good enough to get them where they want to be in January, but this team would be 2-0 in the drivers seat if Saquon catches an easy one

Comment

All of the Georgia picks were met with Howie is a genius to get hem so much later than they were expected to go. It looks like the other teams knew to stay away.

Comment

Working...
              X