Interesting story about Baron Von Toothpaste's toothpaste factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting story about Baron Von Toothpaste's toothpaste factory

This was some years ago. My wife was down there on River Rd. near the Rutgers football stadium looking for Hoes Lane (no joke) to go to some kind of training on the Rutgers campus. So she accidentally pulls down the main drive of the toothpaste factory where Riccardo worked and pulls up to the guard shack. The guard proceeds to berate her about, "THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY! YOU SHOULD NOT COME DOWN THIS DRIVE! BLAH BLAH BLAH!" That place was like the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone! I guess because they did a lot of animal testing in there and they probably didn't want PETA people coming in there and pouring blood all over themselves in the lobby. Anyway, my wife did a U-ey and got the hell out of there. Can you imagine the guy that had the job of brushing a rabbit's teeth? Probably one of Riccardo's direct reports.

Vice President of Minty Fresh Ricky
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
    X