X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lurie walked right past the Zubus tailgayte Monday evening

I guess to be among the hoi polloi.

What must he be thinking now?

Almost every personnel decision Howie and the front office have made since the Super Bowl has been shit.

None of the players respect my sniveling bitch of a head coach. I sure don’t. My defensive coordinator’s defenses were really something before electricity. My offensive coordinator is a sleeper agent for Jerry Jones.

My 35 year old defensive lineman is still a better player than my three first round “National Champion” draft picks and the bum I pay $17 million dollars to.The back seven have been beaten like rented mules constantly since the first half of the Super Bowl.

I’m supposed to have all these weapons on offense and a top offensive line, and when we lose our best player for few games we fall apart like a house of cards. Our little white wide receiver looks like Julian Edelman and plays like Donnell Pumphrey. You can take Saquon out of the Vagiants but you can’t take the Vagiants out of Saquon, and our QB is good for a bonehead play at the worst possible time every game.
    Last edited by RSE; Yesterday, 07:12 PM.

Pretty accurate. Saquon is a stud but my understanding is that he has always struggled with drops so maybe don't draw that play up at the most critical moment. I guess his 9 yards a carry wasn't sufficient to run the ball there. I'm very skeptical of Fangio. And the Georgia Bustdogs have been a major disappointment.
    Last edited by McCarthy12; Today, 08:16 AM.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      I guess to be among the hoi polloi.

What must he be thinking now?

Almost every personnel decision Howie and the front office have made since the Super Bowl has been shit.

None of the players respect my sniveling bitch of a head coach. I sure don’t. My defensive coordinator’s defenses were really something before electricity. My offensive coordinator is a sleeper agent for Jerry Jones.

My 35 year old defensive lineman is still a better player than my three first round “National Champion” draft picks and the bum I pay $17 million dollars to.The back seven have been beaten like rented mules constantly since the first half of the Super Bowl.

I’m supposed to have all these weapons on offense and a top offensive line, and when we lose our best player for few games we fall apart like a house of cards. Our little white wide receiver looks like Julian Edelman and plays like Donnell Pumphrey. You can take Saquon out of the Vagiants but you can’t take the Vagiants out of Saquon, and our QB is good for a bonehead play at the worst possible time every game.
      BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
      X