I HATE THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE OF A HEAD COACH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HATE THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE OF A HEAD COACH

WHAT A FUCKING ARROGANT NO NOTHING PIECE. OF SHIT!

GOING FOR LOSING TWO IN A ROW BECAUSE YOU’RE A WORTHLESS CUNT.

FUCK THIS SHIT. FUCK SIRIANI AND THE FUCKING HORSE HE RODE THE FUCK IN ON!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Brutal. Leave him in NO let him fly home commercial.

Comment

He should have been fired.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        He should have been fired.
        This

Comment

fucking sick of the moronic calls...after last week you don't take the easy 3?????
          Last edited by TRENT; Yesterday, 02:28 PM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

I’ve thought the Sirianni hate was overblown, but that’s just dumb. What’s the plan if they pick that up? Burn their last timeout and take two shots at the end zone and kick a FG anyway?

they also did that with a depleted oline. Tired of spreadsheet football

Comment

What the fuck!

Even if they get the first down, all it gets them is one shot into the end zone (interception ​​?) and then they kick the field goal. Even by asshole analytics, not very wise to run the play.
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                I’ve thought the Sirianni hate was overblown, but that’s just dumb. What’s the plan if they pick that up? Burn their last timeout and take two shots at the end zone and kick a FG anyway?

they also did that with a depleted oline. Tired of spreadsheet football
                Give Hurts a chance to throw a other pick since NO knows they are going end zone for a TD. Just stupid decision making

Comment

Working...
                X